Edward Levy (born in Brooklyn, New York) is an American horror novelist with three books published. Came a Spider was written in 1978, and The Beast Within followed in 1981. Levy's 2020 novel is entitled Something Most Evil. levy's novel The Beast Within was also made into a movie in 1982.
Levy's 1981 novel The Beast Within was made into a Hollywood movie of the same name. The film was panned by the new York Times: they called the film a "very foolish horror film". Hollywood producer Harvey Bernhard heard the title of the Levy novel from an Arbor House book catalog and he purchased the rights before the book was finished. Since the book was not even written yet, the movie has little resemblance to the novel.
- Came a Spider (1978)
- The Beast Within (1981)
- The People Next Door (1983)
- Something Most Evil (2009)
- Cry Wolf (Very Soon)
- The Root of all Evil (Soon)
- Horror books
- "Something Most Evil". goodreads.com. Goodreads, Inc.
- Canby, Vincent (19 March 1982). "Growing Pains". New York Times. Retrieved 26 August 2020.
- "the Beast Within (1982) Retrospective". 0themastercylinder0.com. Fullam. Retrieved 26 August 2020.
- "Crime". New York Times. 21 January 1979. Retrieved 26 August 2020.
This article "Edward Levy" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Edward Levy. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.