Elizabeth McKenzie (born 24 February 1958) is an author and editor.
The Portable Veblen was shortlisted for the Bailey's Women's Prize for Fiction.
- Houston, Pam (13 March 2005). "'Stop That Girl': Women on the Verge". New York Times. Retrieved 5 January 2018.
- North, Anna (4 July 2007). "REVIEW / A lovesick bookworm attempts to expose his family's scandals". SF Gate. Retrieved 5 January 2018.
- Thomas, Scarlett (18 Feb 2016). "The Portable Veblen by Elizabeth McKenzie review – raw, weird and hilarious". The Guardian. Retrieved 5 January 2018.
- "The 2016 Shortlist is Revealed". Women's Prize for Fiction. Retrieved 2017-05-16.
- "4th annual Catamaran Writing Conference at Pebble Beach". Catamaran Literary Reader. Retrieved 5 January 2018.
- "Staff". Chicago Quarterly Review. 2009-06-17. Retrieved 2017-05-16.
|This American novelist article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Elizabeth McKenzie" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.