|Born||Elmokhtar Francis Berrabah|
November 20, 1997
Killyclogher, Northern Ireland.
|📆 Years active||2018–present|
Elmokhtar Berrabah (born in 20 November 1997) or also known as Elmo, is an Irish Fashion Model and social media personality who works closely with boohoo. He started his career in 2018 following after becoming a national finalist for the Specsavers Spectacle wearer of the year awards.
Life and Career
Elmokhtar who was born on the 20th of November 1997, in the Enniskillen Area hospital in County Fermanagh in Northern Ireland. Elmokhtar is one of 7 children, he has three older brothers, an old sister, then Elmokhtar and his twin sister followed by a younger sister. He is also closely related to Amelle Berrabah who was in the Sugarbabes.  The family lived in Omagh County Tyrone, where Elmokhtar attended the local primary school St Mary’s in Killyclogher from 2002 till June 2009 when, he moved into the local secondary school Drumragh Integrated College in September 2009.
After finishing his Secondary Education in summer 2016, he then moved onto Liverpool John Moores University where he studied Computer Science and is due to finish his studies in summer 2020.
Elmokhtar began his modelling career next. It was in Liverpool that his modelling career really took off, started working for the hottest and biggest student events company, he was approached by boohoo MAN to become a brand ambassador for them and also by ITV (TV network) to star in “Dress to Impress” leading to his first national TV appearance which was broadcasted in 2020. Prior to this he was named Specsavers’s spectacle wearer of the year for Northern Ireland in 2018. This is where he rubbed shoulders with many other celebrities at the glitzy awards ceremony in London in October.
- Allister, Rosemary (August 9, 2018). "Everything you need to know about Specsavers National Finalist Spectacle Wearer of the year Elmokhtar Berrabah". Specsavers. Retrieved August 9, 2018.
- James, Ryan (January 23, 2020). "Elmokhtar is closely related to Amelle Berrabah who was in the Sugarbabes". Amelle Berrabah. Retrieved January 23, 2020.
- Management, Model (October 17, 2018). "Elmokhtar Berrabah, a model from Ireland". Fashion Model. Retrieved October 17, 2018.
- Thomas, Mike (February 12, 2020). "Elmo competes for the affection of Lauren on ITV2 Dress to Impress". ITV2. Retrieved February 12, 2020.
- Grattan, Gillian (August 17, 2018). "Elmokhtar Berrabah from Killyclogher, is a finalist in this year's Specsavers' Spectacle Wearer of the Year competition". Ulster Herald. Retrieved August 17, 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Elmokhtar Berrabah.|
Template:Elmokhtar Berrabah Template:Fashion Model
This article "Elmokhtar Berrabah" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Elmokhtar Berrabah. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.