Embassy of Angola, Washington, D.C.
|Embassy of Angola, Washington, D.C.|
|Address||2100-2108 16th Street NW|
Fatal error: The format of the coordinate could not be determined. Parsing failed.
|Ambassador||Joaquim do Espirito Santo|
The Embassy of Angola in Washington, D.C. is the Republic of Angola's diplomatic mission to the United States.
The Ambassador is Joaquim do Espirito Santo.
- Angola–United States relations
- Sixteenth Street Historic District
- "Embassy.org: The Embassy of Angola". www.embassy.org. Retrieved 2017-07-10.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-05-27. Retrieved 2011-05-16. Unknown parameter
|url-status=ignored (help)CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "The Embassy of the Republic of Angola - Ambassador". www.angola.org. Retrieved 2017-07-10.
This article "Embassy of Angola, Washington, D.C." is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Embassy of Angola, Washington, D.C.. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.