Embassy of Japan in Palestine
|Embassy of Japan in Palestine|
Embassy of Japan in Al-Masyoun
|Address||No. 15, Tokyo Street, Abraj House, 8th floor, Ein Munjid, Al-Masyoun|
Fatal error: The format of the coordinate could not be determined. Parsing failed.
The Embassy of Japan in Palestine is the diplomatic mission of Japan in Palestine. It was inaugurated in 1988 and is located in Ramallah.
In 1988, Japan officially recognized the State of Palestine.
This embassy was then opened in January 1989 in Ramallah.
It is located at the address with No. 15, Tokyo Street, Abraj House, 8th floor, Ein Munjid, in Al-Masyoun, Postcode 90624.
Several ambassadors then succeeded one another in this diplomatic representation of Japan in Palestine.
- Embassy of the State of Palestine in Japan
- List of diplomatic missions of Japan
- List of diplomatic missions in Palestine
- Foreign relations of Japan
- Website page of the Embassy of Japan in Palestine
- Page Facebook page of the Embassy of Japan in Palestine
This article "Embassy of Japan in Palestine" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Embassy of Japan in Palestine. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.