Embassy of Tunisia in Palestine
|Embassy of Tunisia in Palestine|
Embassy of Tunisia in Al-Masyoun
|Address||Ennouzha Street, Al-Masyoun|
Fatal error: The format of the coordinate could not be determined. Parsing failed.
|Ambassador||Habib Ben Farah|
The Embassy of Tunisia in Palestine is the diplomatic mission of Tunisia in Palestine. It was inaugurated in 1988 and is located in Ramallah.
In 1988, Tunisia officially recognized the State of Palestine.
This embassy was then opened in January 1989 in Ramallah.
It is located at the address with Ennouzha Street, in Al-Masyoun, Postcode 90624.
Several ambassadors then succeeded one another in this diplomatic representation of Tunisia in Palestine.
|January 2015||Habib Ben Farah|
- Embassy of the State of Palestine in Tunisia
- List of diplomatic missions of Tunisia
- List of diplomatic missions in Palestine
- Foreign relations of Tunisia
- Website page of the Embassy of Tunisia in Palestine
- Page Facebook page of the Embassy of Tunisia in Palestine
This article "Embassy of Tunisia in Palestine" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Embassy of Tunisia in Palestine. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.