|🏡 Residence||New York City, United States|
|Co-founder of Bubble|
Emmanuel Straschnov (born in Paris) is a French software entrepreneur. He's known for co-founding Bubble, a visual programming language.
Early life and education
Emmanuel Straschnov grew up in Normandy. He started his undergraduate studies at Lycée Louis-le-Grand and got admitted to École Polytechnique. He graduated as a member of the Corps des ponts et chaussées.
After a few years as a consultant, Straschnov enrolled at Harvard Business School and graduated in 2012 with an Master of Business Administration.
Upon graduation from Ecole Polytechnique, he moved to Shanghai, China and started his career with Roland Berger Strategy Consultants.
In 2012, after graduating from Harvard, Straschnov was introduced to Joshua Haas, and join him as a cofounder of Bubble. Bubble's mission is to revolutionize how humans program computers, by providing a visual interface to build software.
Emmanuel often speaks publicly about Bubble and the social mission of empowering people through technology.  He has been invited as a guest lecturer at Harvard, Chicago Booth and New York University.
- "Hands on lunch with Emmanuel Straschnov, co-founder of Bubble". NUMA Paris (in français). Retrieved 8 March 2017.
- Woods, Tyler (28 July 2015). "The founders of Bubble want to put programmers out of work". Technical.ly. Retrieved 8 March 2017.
- Zimmerman, Eilene. "Building a Serious Website Without Serious, or Any, Coding Skills". The New York Times. Retrieved 8 March 2017.
- "Dépassons le codage". Le Monde (in français). Retrieved 7 October 2018.
- "Emmanuel Straschnov veut rendre le codage obsolète". La Tribune (in français). Retrieved 7 October 2018.
- "Le start-uper qui veut rendre le code obsolète". Usbek & Rica (in français). Retrieved 7 October 2018.
This article "Emmanuel Straschnov" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Emmanuel Straschnov. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.