Encyklopedia Polski (Encyclopedia of Poland) is a two-volume Polish-language encyclopedia of Polish history and culture.  It was published in 1996 by Wydawnictwo Ryszard Kluszczyński in Kraków, Poland.
The one hundred authors are affiliated to some of the leading academic and scientific institutions of Poland.
Tadeusz Chrzanowski, in his foreword, notes that "There is nothing comparable to Encyklopedia Polski... among old or new publications... An added attraction is its beautiful typography and excellent selection of illustrations: nearly 600 color and some 100 black-and-white. The 6,000 entries were prepared by 100 leading authors from institutions of higher learning in Kraków... as well as other institutions devoted to history and culture, such as the National Museum of Poland..."
- Lists of encyclopedias
- List of encyclopedias by language
- Lista lektur w liceum 2019 - matura poziom podstawowy i rozszerzony
- Fragmenty "Podróży z Herodotem" R. Kapuścińskiego na liście lektur szkolnych
- "Autorzy haseł" ("Entry authors"), Encyklopedia Polski, p. 5.
- Tadeusz Chrzanowski, "Słowo wstępne" ("Foreword"), Encyklopedia Polski, p. 6.
- Encyklopedia Polski (Encyclopedia of Poland), słowo wstępne (foreword by) Tadeusz Chrzanowski, Kraków, Wydawnictwo Ryszard Kluszczyński, 1996, ISBN 83-86328-60-6 Search this book on ..
|This Poland-related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
|This article about an encyclopedia is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Encyklopedia Polski" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Encyklopedia Polski. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.