|Initial release||March 1, 2015|
|Operating system||Android 4.4+|
Search Entri on Amazon.
ENTRI is an Edu-Tech startup based out of Kochi, India which makes learning easier for students and teaching effective for education institutes. It is the first startup from India to enter LearnLaunch Accelerator. ENTRI was founded in 2015 by Mohammed Hisamuddin, who had previously co-founded SMSGYAN , along with Rahul Ramesh who founded the Kochi Python Developers group at Kochi, India.
ENTRI is a test preparation application for competitive exams in India, released in March 2015. The App serves educational and job oriented courses. Major job oriented courses are Kerala PSC, SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, etc and educational courses are JEE, NEET, KEAM, KCET & Comedk etc. In addition, the company produces videos related to different courses offered and releases it through ENTRI TV. ENTRI's main focus is on Govt job oriented exams such as UPSC, PSC, and SSC examinations.
- "Startups use AI to help teachers gauge student's progress - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2018-03-22.
- "പ്രവേശന പരീക്ഷകളുടെ കടമ്പ കടക്കാൻ 'എൻട്രി'". ManoramaOnline. Retrieved 2018-03-22.
- Donkersley, Tishin (27 April 2017). "9 Edtech Startups to Join LearnLaunch's 2017 Cohort". TechCo. Retrieved 22 March 2018.
- "Founders Of World's Largest Offline Search Engine Raise $500K To Build A Jelly Rival". techcrunch. Retrieved 2018-04-02.
- "എന്ട്രന്സ് പരിശീലനത്തിന് ആന്ഡ്രോയ്ഡ് ആപ്ളിക്കേഷന്". Madhyamam (in മലയാളം). Retrieved 2018-03-22.
This article "Entri" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Entri. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.