|Industry||Test & Automation|
|Headquarters 🏙️||Moscow, Russian Federation|
Area served 🗺️
|Products 📟||Automatic test equipment|
Number of employees
FORM is a Russian company specializing in the design and manufacturing of automatic test equipment for electronic components and assemblies testing. Among FORM clients are the largest Russian design centers, manufacturers and consumers of electronic components, such as State Corporation for Assistance to Development, Production and Export of Advanced Technology Industrial Product Rostec, Mikron Group, Roscosmos State Corporation for Space Activities, JSC Concern VKO «Almaz-Antey», and Rosatom State Nuclear Energy Corporation.
100% of FORM’s revenues come from clients in Russia. The company creates and produces automatic measuring instruments for functional testing of:
1992-1996 – FORM was founded in Moscow in 1992 and was specializing in design gate-array-based LSI circuits and SAW filters and their manufacturing using «the shortest path»:
- deposition of custom layers of dielectrics and metals,
- assemblage to ceramic-and-metal package with the application of purchased IC packages.
The enterprise also released several options of the computer of the Narсom (the "national computer") - a Russian analogue of ZX Spectrum, as well as a controller Beta Disk Interface.
1996 - In order to conduct the periodic production tests of microchips manufactured on its own foundry, a project was launched to create the first Russian automated test equipment. As a result, the first task-specific ATE for complex testing of microcircuits on a wafer and in a package was released. After implementation the tester to its own production, this test system was in demand by other enterprises, such as Angstrem Group, FSUE Research Institute of Measuring Systems Yu.E. Sedakova, State Enterprise Scientific Production Association Of Automation, where the test systems are still in operation.
In the following years, FORM expanded its product lines into the high frequency VLSI, discrete semiconductor devices and electromagnetic relays automatic test systems.
2002 - FORM entered IC functional testing market with the first serial model – low and medium integrated digital and analog ICs test system – FORMULA®2K.
2006 - The company introduced the first high-frequency test system - FORMULA®HF2, the frequency of its operation increased from 20 MHz to 200 MHz.
2011 - The company has organized, equipped its testing laboratory, having allocated it into a separate enterprise ILFORM, which became Skolkovo resident. The laboratory was entrusted with testing, first of all, of the company's own products-microcircuits, but its capabilities were in demand by the enterprises of the industry, such as Progress Rocket Space Centre (Samara), State Enterprise Scientific Production Association Of Automation (Ekaterinburg), Polyus Scientific Research Institute, MCST and others.
2015 - The software package for Test Systems FORMULA®HF2, FORMULA®HF3, FORMULA®HF3-512 is registered in The Russian Federal Service for Intellectual Property.
2016 - The software for FORMULA®HF2, FORMULA®HF3, FORMULA®HF3-512, FORMULA®HF ULTRA test systems - «FormHF» and the software «FORMULA TT2» was patented.
2017 – The 300th test system FORMULA was delivered to Mikron Group, the number two foundry in Russia.
Automated test equipment:
- FORMULA®HF Ultra – ultrahigh frequency VLSI circuit test system (functional testing frequency 550 MHz, 1024 pins);
- FORMULA®HF3M - high-speed VLSI circuits test systems (functional testing frequency 200 MHz, 512 pins);
- FORMULA®2K – digital LSI circuits and integrated microcircuits test system (functional testing frequency 20 MHz, 256 pins);
- FORMULA®TT2 – discrete semiconductor devices test system (2000 V / 100 A);
- FORMULA®R – low-current DC electromagnetic relays test system (800 V / 0, 5 A);
- The program complex of FORMULA®HF test systems- FormHF;
- Software of discrete semiconductor devices test systems - FORMULA®TT;
- Software for complex testing of parameters of low-current single- and double-stable electromagnetic direct current relays - FormR;
IS Kamchatka - is the Information system of traceability for control automation of electronic components life cycle.
TestBox - is a specialized measuring equipment for connecting specific types of ECB.
All Test Systems are the result of the company's own development with the use of original technical solutions in the design of measuring equipment, as well as a specialized elementary database and software.
- FORMULA®HF Ultra – новое российское средство измерений ультравысокочастотных СБИС / N.P. Eliseeva, D.V. Shelever, A. Klimovskikh and others. // СОВРЕМЕННАЯ ЭЛЕКТРОНИКА, 2016, No. 2, 30-34.
- Тестер FORMULA® TT2 – российское средство измерений параметров полупроводниковых приборов/ N.P. Eliseeva, V.V. Popov, A.V. Shustrov and others. // СОВРЕМЕННАЯ ЭЛЕКТРОНИКА, 2016, No. 3, 2-7.
- Энциклопедия SpeccyWiki
This article "FORM ATE" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:FORM ATE. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.