Faisal Shaikh (actor)
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India5 October 1995
|Residence||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Years active||2018 - present|
Faisal Shaikh (born 5 October 1995) known by his stage name Mr Faisu, is an Indian social media personality. He's going to make his acting debut on music video and tv show with Jannat Zubair Rahmani.
Career[edit | edit source]
He started his acting career from short video social media TikTok.￼[better source needed] followed by Jannat Zubair. According to independent sources he's coming in music video with Jannat Zubair and he's also going make his debut on television industry opposite of Jannat Zubair.
References[edit | edit source]
- "TikTok users don't care for your opinion". Livemint. 13 May 2019. Retrieved 13 May 2019.
- "Journey of faisal shaikh from rags to riches/". IBG News. 10 May 2019. Retrieved 13 May 2019.
- "Faisal Shaikh Never Thought 15 Seconds Videos will Change His Life". Chandigarh Metro. 10 May 2019. Retrieved 13 May 2019.
- "TV actress Jannat Zuber unites with social media star Faisal Shaikh for a music video". Times of India. 11 May 2019. Retrieved 13 May 2019.
- "TikTok Star Faisal Shaikh To Make His Acting Debut Opposite Jannat Zubair". News 18. 11 May 2019. Retrieved 13 May 2019.
- "Social Media Star Faisal Shaikh All Set To Debut On A Music Video". Business of Cinema. 9 May 2019. Retrieved 13 May 2019.
- "Dreams Coming True For Faisal Shaikh". in.style.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2019-05-15.
- "TikTok Star, Jannat Zubair and Faisal Shaikh are set to work together in a forthcoming show…check inside". newstracklive. Retrieved 15 May 2019.
- "TikTok star Faisal Shaikh to star opposite Jannat Zubair in Ramji Gulati's next". Deccan Chronicle. 2019-04-25. Retrieved 2019-05-15.
[edit | edit source]
|This article about an Indian television actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Faisal Shaikh (actor)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Faisal Shaikh (actor). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.