|Directed by||Diamara Nizhnikovskaya|
|Produced by||Ivan Leonenko|
|Written by||Diamara Nizhnikovskaya|
|Music by||Nikita Bogoslovsky|
|April 8, 1972|
Search Fakir Hour on Amazon.Fakir Hour (Russian: Факир на час, romanized: Fakir na chas) is a 1972 Soviet musical comedy directed and written by Diamara Nizhnikovskaya and based on the play of Vladimir Dykhovichny and Maurice Slobodskoy.
Action merry musical comedy takes place in some provincial town. The catastrophic shortage of beds related to the fact that the city is only one hotel, collect an incredible turn of visitors. The hotel is expected arrival of an important guest - doctor-hypnotist for which booked a private room. As a result, there is speculation of the hotel staff and confusion usually arriving correspondent awaiting space in a shared queue, accept for the upcoming important guest.
- Lidiya Smirnova as Olympiada Alexandrovna, head of hotel
- Alexander Belyavsky as Sergey, correspondent 
- Mikhail Pugovkin as Timofey Gavrilovich Mironov, head of the Public Utilities
- Nadezhda Rumyantseva as Tatiana Mironova, Timofey Gavrilovich's niece
- Valentina Ananina as Vasilevna, maid
- Mikhail Vodyanoy as Akim, stuttering lifter
- Leonid Kharitonov as Trofim, doorman and electrician, Vasilevna's husband
- Director: Diamara Nizhnikovskaya
- Scriptwriters: Diamara Nizhnikovskaya (based on the play of Vladimir Dykhovichny and Maurice Slobodsky).
- Cinematographers: Nina Filinkovskaya and Igor Remishevsky
- Set Designer: Vladimir Chernyshev
- Composer: Nikita Bogoslovsky
- Sound technician: Semyon Shuhman
- State Symphony Cinema Orchestra, conductor: Alexander Petukhov
- Producer: Ivan Leonenko
|This article related to a Soviet film is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
|This article about a musical comedy film is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Fakir Hour" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Fakir Hour. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.