This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (October 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||10 June 1990|
|🏳️ Nationality||Italian, Belgian|
|📆 Years active||2010–present|
Fanny Neguesha was born on 10 June 1990 in Brussels, Belgium. Her mother is of Rwandan, Egyptian and Congolese descent, while her father is Italian. Thanks to her heritage, Neguesha can speak over 4 languages fluently. Neguesha grew up in Belgium, Italy and the Spanish island Tenerife.
Neguesha started her career as a model in 2010, after she got signed by the Model agency Lixya in France. Neguesha in January 2015 took part in the tenth season of the Italian reality show L'Isola dei Famosi (Italian version of Celebrity Survivor). This was her first appearance on a reality TV show. Neguesha started her singing career in 2016, after she had signed a recording deal with Def Jam France. Neguesha released her first single Evasion featuring French rapper Mac Tyler on 26 February 2016. The single appeared on the soundtrack of the French film Pattaya; her second single Number One was published on 15 June 2016 and her third single Jober was released on 28 August 2016. Besides her own releases, Neguesha appeared in the shortfilm Please Forgive Me from Canadian musician Drake that was directed by Anthony Mandler and was released on 26 September 2016 as an Apple Music exclusive: the film featured songs from Drake's hit album Views. Shortly after Neguesha signed with Def Jam Recordings in the US.
Neguesha got engaged in January 2013 to Italian footballer Mario Balotelli. Their relationship received a lot of attention by Italian and international tabloids and helped Neguesha establish her popularity. The couple split in September 2014 after some months of engagement. She added that they had split as friends and that there was no hate. It was Neguesha who ended their engagement. She cited Balotelli's jealousy as the main reason for their split. In September 2017 Neguesha began dating Gabon and Southampton footballer Mario Lemina. On 2 March 2018 she announced on her Instagram that she is pregnant and the couple Neguesha-Lemina are expecting a child. She also posted on her Instagram Story that Lemina proposed to her in early 2018. The child, a boy named Isaïah-King Lemina, was born on 22 August 2018.
- "Fanny Neguesha - naufraghi - Isola dei Famosi 2015". 4 April 2015. Archived from the original on 4 April 2015.CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link)
- "Fanny Neguesha ufite inkomoko mu Rwanda yamaze kubona umukunzi mushya nyuma yaho atandukaniye na Mario Balotelli" (in Kinyarwanda). Dove Magazine. Retrieved 15 April 2017.
- "Drake's 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film Drops: Watch".
- "Singer Fanny Neguesha Talks Playing Drake's Leading Lady in 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film & Forthcoming Project".
- Crawley, Joanna (25 June 2013). "Mario Balotelli has his spirits lifted by new fiancee Fanny Neguesha after jetting into Milan for treatment on football injury". Daily Mail.
- Thorogood, Tom (1 September 2014). "No more Fanny business for Balo". The Sun.
- "Balotelli's ex-fiancee Fanny speaks about split from Liverpool star".
- Beeck, Hans Op de (27 January 2015). "De reden waarom Balotelli gedumpt werd door Fanny".
- Evans, Tom (6 September 2017). "Look away now, Mario: Southampton's record buy risks Balotelli fury by dating ex-fiancée". Dailystar. Retrieved 16 March 2018.
- "J'aurai la grâce et le privilège d'être appelé du plus jolie nom qui soit " maman "" (in French). Instagram. 2 March 2018. Retrieved 16 March 2018.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- Lipstick Alley, Neguesha posted proposal on Instagram.
|This Belgian biographical article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Fanny Neguesha" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Fanny Neguesha. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.