Fasterman v Catman: Gain of Savior
Fasterman v Catman: Gain of Savior is an American 2019 superhero movie. It is based on the AM Comics characters Fasterman, Catman and Power Woman. It was co-produced by Revulsion Entertainment and Justice Films. It was distributed by Smarter Bros. Pictures.
The movie is a remake to 2016's Man of Strength and the second intention in the AM Cinematic Universe.
Justice City's own vigilante, Catman, travels to Minneapolis to take on Fasterman, fearing what would happen if the latter is kept unchecked. As Catman and Fasterman confront one another, a new threat arrives to put mankind in greater danger than it has previously known.
- Lon Kenton as Willy Gane / Catman: A trillionaire socialite and owner of Gane, LLC who dedicates himself to protect Justice City from its criminal underworld as a highly trained, masked vigilante.
- Shyhiem Cole as Clark John / Fasterman: A Kryptonian survivor and a anchorman for the Mainly Story who uses his superhuman abilities to protect the Earth.
- Katie Gram as Lara Wayne: a reporter for the Mainly Story and love interest of Clark John.
- Ryan Michael as Rex Manor: A sophisticated young businessman and hereditary CEO of RexInc who is fixated on defeating who he considers as his archenemy, Fasterman.
- Lara Wayne as Sherry Kent: Clark’s adoptive mother.
- Chitwood, Adam (9 June 2015). "CATMAN V FASTERMAN Official Synopsis Revealed".