|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
|Shiv Inder Singh|
|Products 📟||Bicycles and related components|
Number of employees
Firefox Bikes is an Indian company that designs and manufactures a range of cycles for different terrains. With headquarters in Delhi, Firefox produces cycles, accessories and bike components which are available in multiple stores across India.
In April 2004, Shiv Inder Singh and Pradeep Merhrotra established Firefox Bikes, by importing a range of bicycles into the Indian Market. In the same year, the company launched its first bike station in Delhi and eventually expanded outlets. Firefox Bikes partnered with Trek and began selling Trek bicycles in India, catering to the premium cycle buyers in the market. In It then successfully manufactured and launched cycles under its own brand. In 2014, Firefox Bikes collaborate with Warner Bros and launched co-branded cycles for kids. The cycles included famous superheroes like Batman, Tom & Jerry and Tweety. In 2015, Hero Cycles acquired Firefox Bikes as it had potential to tap a larger part of the society in the premium cycling category. However, Firefox Bikes remains to be an individual entity under Hero Cycles. At present, there are more than 5 company-owned outlets and over 200 franchised outlets all over India.
- ↑ "Firefox Bikes Crank It Up".
- ↑ "How Shiv Inder Singh transformed the Rs 4-crore Firefox Bikes into a Rs 75-crore venture in a decade". The Economic Times. 2014-10-13.
- ↑ "Firefox Bikes & Warner Bros launch co-branded kids bicycles".
- ↑ "Hero Cycles buys Firefox Bikes for Rs150 crore". 2015-09-17.
- ↑ "Hero Cycles acquires Firefox Bikes in all-cash transaction". 2015-09-18.
- ↑ "Hero Cycles buys Firefox Bikes for Rs150 crore". 2015-09-18.
This article "Firefox Bikes" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Firefox Bikes. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.