Flaiz Adventist College
|Motto||Learn to Serve|
Fatal error: The format of the coordinate could not be determined. Parsing failed.
|Part of a series on|
Seventh-day Adventist portal
Flaiz Adventist College is a Seventh-day Adventist institution of higher learning near Narsapur, Andhra Pradesh, India. The college has affiliations with Andhra University, India. It is a part of the Seventh-day Adventist education system, the world's second largest Christian school system.
Established in 1921, Flaiz School evolved into a Degree College, affiliated the removed into a University in the year 2000. Owned and run by the seventh Day Adventist Organization.
Flaiz Adventist College is a 25-acre campus located just 3 km away from Narsapur Town
The college offers education in the following courses
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Science
Other articles of the topic Christianity : Ukrainian Orthodox Church of Canada, First Council of Constantinople, Jerry D. Thomas, Minor basilica, J. Allen Carnes, Albert Victor Olson, Merritt E. Cornell
Other articles of the topic India : ShopX, Make Unity Institute, Preeti Chobey, Buddha Institute of Technology, P. B. Buckshey, Sri Aurobindo's Rourkela School, Jitendra Verma Jeetu
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- Adventist Colleges and Universities
- History of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
- List of Seventh-day Adventist colleges and universities
- Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Seventh-day Adventist education
- Seventh-day Adventist theology
- http://www.csmonitor.com/Commentary/Opinion/2010/1115/For-real-education-reform-take-a-cue-from-the-Adventists"the second largest Christian school system in the world has been steadily outperforming the national average – across all demographics."
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 23 March 2015. Retrieved 18 March 2016. Unknown parameter
|url-status=ignored (help)CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Department of Education, Seventh-day Adventist Church". Retrieved 2010-06-18.
- Rogers, Wendi; Kellner, Mark A. (1 April 2003). "World Church: A Closer Look at Higher Education". Adventist News Network. Archived from the original on 2011-07-24. Retrieved 2010-06-19. Unknown parameter
This article "Flaiz Adventist College" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Flaiz Adventist College. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.