Flaiz Adventist College
|Motto||Learn to Serve|
Fatal error: The format of the coordinate could not be determined. Parsing failed.
|Part of a series on|
Seventh-day Adventist portal
Flaiz Adventist College is a Seventh-day Adventist institution of higher learning near Narsapur, Andhra Pradesh, India. The college has affiliations with Andhra University, India. It is a part of the Seventh-day Adventist education system, the world's second largest Christian school system.
Established in 1921, Flaiz School evolved into a Degree College, affiliated the removed into a University in the year 2000. Owned and run by the seventh Day Adventist Organization.
Flaiz Adventist College is a 25-acre campus located just 3 km away from Narsapur Town
The college offers education in the following courses
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Science
Other articles of the topic Christianity : Romanian Orthodox Church, Markus Dünzkofer, Church of Cyprus, J. Allen Carnes, Dean Burgon Society, Christianity, Christian Life College
Other articles of the topic India : Game Over (2017 film), India men's junior national softball team, Faculty of Performing Arts, Banaras Hindu University, RedSeer Management Consulting, Sarv Webs, Giga Innovations, Preeti Chobey
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- Adventist Colleges and Universities
- History of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
- List of Seventh-day Adventist colleges and universities
- Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Seventh-day Adventist education
- Seventh-day Adventist theology
- http://www.csmonitor.com/Commentary/Opinion/2010/1115/For-real-education-reform-take-a-cue-from-the-Adventists"the second largest Christian school system in the world has been steadily outperforming the national average – across all demographics."
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 23 March 2015. Retrieved 18 March 2016. Unknown parameter
|url-status=ignored (help)CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Department of Education, Seventh-day Adventist Church". Retrieved 2010-06-18.
- Rogers, Wendi; Kellner, Mark A. (1 April 2003). "World Church: A Closer Look at Higher Education". Adventist News Network. Archived from the original on 2011-07-24. Retrieved 2010-06-19. Unknown parameter
This article "Flaiz Adventist College" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Flaiz Adventist College. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.