Type of site
|Headquarters||San Giovanni la Punta, |
|No. of locations||5|
|Created by||Flavio Fazio|
|Key people||Flavio Fazio (CEO)|
Flazio Room Booking
Flazio Service Booking
Flazio Real Estate
Web hosting service
Flazio is an Italian website hosting company, headquartered in Catania, that develops and manages the website builder platform Flazio.com.
Flazio started to develop Flazio.com platform in September 2004 has been founded in September 2012 by the two brothers Flavio Fazio and Elisa Fazio. In 2012 it raised $400,000 in private equity from Zernike Meta Venture and started to expand globally. After the launch of the Italian version, the platform has been translated in 52 languages.
In July 2013 Flazio won the “Mind the Bridge Italia Tour" competition and flied to Silicon Valley. In November 2014, Flazio founders have been interviewed on TV during the famous Italian show “Di Martedì”, presented by Giovanni Floris. In February 2015, Flazio went to the Mobile World Congress in Spain to present the new mobile functionality. Since 2015, Telecom Italia, Dada Group, Register and Tiscali started using its website builder. In 2015 Flazio announced its acquisition of FreshCreator another WebsiteBuilder, based in Croatia. In 2015 Flazio wins Unicredit Start Lab competition.
In 2016 Elisa Fazio was added into Forbes' 100 successful female founders. In 2017 Flazio launched the SiteBuilderBuilder platform, a white-label website builder for resellers. In 2016 Flazio payback 400.000€ to the Venture Capital Zernike Meta Venture.
Flazio.com allows to create a website to promote a business or a professional activity. The original version of the platform was based on Flash. In June 2013, it was replaced by a new HTML5-based website. Since Flazio Editor is a drag and drop system, it does not require any coding skills: users can create their website starting from a custom template or importing contents from Photoshop, Facebook and other social networks.
- "Flazio Raises €400K in Funding". FinSMEs. 9 November 2012.
- "Flazio, An Italian Web-Design Engine, Lets You Build A Site Through Your Facebook Page". TechCrunch.
- "Creare un sito dalla propria pagina Facebook? Ecco la ricetta di Flazio, startup made in Sicilia". Il Sole 24 Ore.
- "Intervista a Elisa e Flavio Fazio, fondatori di Flazio". La7 (in italiano).
- "Speciale Italia al Mobile World Congress 2015 di Barcellona". Tom's Hardware (in italiano).
- Fallica, Salvo. (September 21, 2015). "La Flazio.com convince Telecom Italia sua la piattaforma per i siti fai-da-te". la Repubblica.
- Barone, Teresa. (July, 17, 2017). "Sito aziendale per Partite IVA, nuove soluzioni". pmi.it.
- "L'interprete arriva online: a Veasyt anche la spinta di Start Lab". Corriere della Sera (in italiano). 28 July 2015.
- Guppta, Kavi. (May 23, 2016) "Women Of Europe: Connect And Learn From 100 Successful Female Founders". Forbes.
- "Elisa Flazio fra le 100 migliori imprenditrici digitali d'Europa". Resto al Sud (in italiano). 24 May 2016.
- "Flazio.com, due fratelli catanesi portano l'Italia online". Italiani.it (in italiano).
- "Flazio, la startup che ha restituito i soldi pubblici". Economyup.
- Casciabanca, Fabio (May 17, 2017) "Intelligenze Artificiali: robot cassieri, camerieri e… creativi". Ninja Marketing.
- Parlangeli, Diletta. (April 7, 2014). "Con Flazio la pagina Facebook diventa sito" Wired.
This article "Flazio" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Flazio. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.