|Founder 👔||Tony Diepenbrock
Ted LichtenbergerScott Davies
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
Flower Co. was founded by Ted Lichtenberger, Tony Diepenbrock, and Scott Davies.
Other articles of the topic Cannabis : Have a Heart (dispensary chain), Poke A Bowl, Moxie (cannabis company), Cannabis in Vatican City, Danny Danko, Ma
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- Mack, Heather (2019-03-16). "Cannabis Startups With Y Combinator Backing Go From Seed to Weed". Wall Street Journal. ISSN 0099-9660. Retrieved 2020-04-25.
- "Flower Co. Brings Wholesale Cannabis Pricing To Los Angeles". L.A. Cannabis News. 2019-02-25. Retrieved 2020-04-25.
- "'Costco of Cannabis' Aims to Cut Prices in Half. Will it Work?". Leafly. 2019-03-20. Retrieved 2020-04-25.
- "The 'Costco of cannabis' raises $2.8 million for a membership weed delivery service". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2020-04-25.
- Reed, Danny (2019-07-25). "Flower Co. Raises Big Money As It Aims to Become "Costco of Cannabis"". mg Magazine – Cannabis News & Information. Retrieved 2020-04-25.
|This article about a corporation in the service industry is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Flower Co" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Flower Co. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.