|Company slogan||Beyond Expectation|
|Parent company||Prabhatam Aviation|
|Key people||Dinesh Gupta (CEO) |
Fly Divine is an Indian regional airline operating scheduled and chartered flights in the state of Madhya Pradesh.The airline also planned to start operations in West Bengal under the government's UDAN scheme. 
The airline was founded in early 2017 in order to provide air connectivity to unserved and underserved destinations and routes in Madhya Pradesh after services of Ventura AirConnect ended in 2014.
Fly Divine flies to the following destinations as of 2017:
|Madhya Pradesh||Indore||Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar Airport||Hub|
|Madhya Pradesh||Datia||Datia Airstrip|||
|Madhya Pradesh||Jabalpur||Jabalpur Airport||-|
|Madhya Pradesh||Satna||Satna Airport|||
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal||Raja Bhoj Airport||-|
|Cessna 208 Caravan||1||—||9|||
|Eurocopter AS350 Écureuil||1||—||6|||
- On 4th January 2013 an Aérospatiale Alouette III of the company, registered VT-EGK was damaged beyond repair after the tail rotors hit an obstacle. 
- On 21st June 2013 an EC-350 of the company , registered VT-PED crash landed during a rescue flight in Kedarnath the helicopter was written off after the incident. 
- "Prabhatam Aviation Pvt Ltd launches air taxi service". May 14, 2017.
- "Acclaimed Singer Anup Jalota launches Fly Divine Regional Airline in Madhya Pradesh | Dumkhum®".
- "Singing the regional connectivity tune". @businessline.
- SpotboyE. "Bhajan Singer Anup Jalota's Divine Airlines To Kick-Start Next Month". www.spotboye.com.
- "Prabhatam Aviation adds a new chapter in consolidating Regional Air Connectivity Network in Madhya Pradesh". www.indiainfoline.com.
- "Intra-state air taxis to fly in MP again - Times of India". The Times of India.
- "Test flight conducted to link Datia with Air Service". thehitavada.com.
- "एक मार्च से सतना से प्रतिदिन भोपाल के लिए उड़ान भरेगा 9 सीटर विमान". www.patrika.com.
- "New policy accords industry status to tourism in MP". Mar 4, 2017.
- "Eurocopter AS350 B3 (VT-PEE) Prabhatam Aviation". aviapages.com.
- "Eurocopter EC135 P2+ (VT-PEC) Prabhatam Aviation". aviapages.com.
- "Incident HAL Chetak (SA 316B Alouette III) VT-EGK, 04 Jan 2013". 18.104.22.168.
- "Accident Eurocopter AS 350B3 Ecureuil VT-PED, 21 Jun 2013". aviation-safety.net.
This article "Fly Divine" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Fly Divine. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.