|Commenced operations||June 2018|
|Company slogan||We fly for India|
|Key people||Kumar Kinshuk (Founder)|
Yuva Jet is a planned Indian regional airline. based in Ranchi which plans to operate to Western and Southern destinations.According to DGCA the airline may take another 6 months to begin operations.The airline is also planning to secure an existing AOC.
History[edit | edit source]
The airline was founded in mid 2017 and planed to begin operations by December of 2017 however the airline currently plans to launch services in the spring of 2018.The airline plans to serve cities from its hub at Ranchi.
Proposed Destinations[edit | edit source]
The airline plans to serve the following destinations-
|Jharkhand||Ranchi||Birsa Munda Airport||Hub|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai||Chennai International Airport||—|
|Andhra Pradesh||Tirupati||Tirupati Airport||—|
Fleet[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "CAPA - Centre for Aviation". centreforaviation.com.
- "Yuva JetLines Airways on ch-aviation". ch-aviation.
- "Yuva JetLines Airways Airline Profile - CAPA". centreforaviation.com.
- "3 Indian airlines' flying permits cancelled in 2017".
- "India's Yuva JetLines Airways eyes existing AOC". ch-aviation.
- "India's YuvaJet defers launch to 2Q18; to acquire ERJs - P3air Aviation News Blog". aviationnews.p3air.com.
- "News for Airlines, Airports and the Aviation Industry - CAPA". centreforaviation.com.
- "India's YuvaJet defers launch to 2Q18; to acquire ERJs".
This article "Yuva Jet" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Yuva Jet. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.