Four Leaf Clover (Second Person song)
|"Four Leaf Clover"|
|Single by Second Person|
|from the album Come to Dust (unreleased)|
|Genre||Post-trip hop, electronica|
|Producer(s)||Mark Maclaine (The Silence), Tony Platt|
"Four Leaf Clover" is a song by English post-trip hop band Second Person, which will be on the band's forthcoming album: "Come to Dust" - the follow-up to their debut album "Chromatography". Due for release in 2007 this song has a music video currently in production by Mina Song (best known for her work on the original Gnarls Barkley video for "Crazy").
- Jazz Trumpeter Jay Phelps provides guest trumpet on this track. He recorded his parts in 15 minutes between two shows he was playing that day and still wearing his bow tie from the gig before.
- UK DMC Champion (2006) DJ Muzzell provides scratching for this song. Julia Johnson's vocals were pressed onto vinyl and scratched back into the track as an echo of the main vocal providing a haunting sound.
- This track was mixed by Tony Platt (Bob Marley, AC/DC, Iron Maiden etc.) at his studio in London.
- The music video will contain two characters who share similar misfortunes and finally once united are able to overcome these.
- The lyrics were written by Julia Johnson as an ode to the working relationship she shares with co-writer Mark Maclaine.
- BBC Radio 2 Interview (The Weekender with Matthew Wright - 3rd Nov 2006)
- The Times Newspaper (UK): Knowledge Section (Saturday 26 Nov 2006)
This article "Four Leaf Clover (Second Person song)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Four Leaf Clover (Second Person song). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.