Frank Heinricht (2013)
|Born||2 March 1962|
|🎓 Alma mater||Technical University of Berlin|
Chairman of the Board of Management of Schott AG
Life and education
After completing a degree in physics and a doctorate in engineering at the Technical University of Berlin , he entered the professional world in 1992.
His first professional position was at Temic Semiconductors in Heilbronn, where he was appointed General Manager and Chairman of the Integrated Circuits division in 1995. Following its dissolution in 1998, the company was divided into three independent entities. The one in which Heinricht was now Chief Executive Officer of the Integrated Circuits division was acquired by Atmel Corporation. 
Heinricht accepted a management role at Heraeus Holding GmbH in Hanau in 2003. He became Chairman of Heraeus in 2008. . His responsibilities included Research and Development.
The Supervisory Board of Schott AG appointed Heinricht Chairman of the Board of Management of Schott AG in February 2013 with effect from June 1 of that year. With the Mainz-based technology group in the midst of withdrawing from the solar industry starting in 2012, Heinricht fortified the core areas of pharmaceutical packaging , CERAN cooktop panels, fire viewing panels and fire-resistant glass alongside components for protecting sensitive electronics. Fiscal year 2016 under Heinricht saw a 47% increase in annual profit to EUR 139 million. Sales reached EUR 1.99 billion.. In the fiscal year 2018/2019, the sales of SCHOTT AG reached 2,2 billion Euro.
Heinricht has been President of the Federal Association of the German Glass Industry (BV Glas) since November 2015 and is a member of the Presidential Board of the Federation of German Industries (BDI) for 2017 and 2018. He is also Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board of the Würth Group and Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG. In 2012, the German Materials Society e.V. (DGM) appointed Heinricht an honorary member for life after his more than six years on the board, two of which on the Financial Advisory Board and two as Chairman.
- "Frank Heinricht Profile". Bloomberg. Retrieved 2020-01-23.
- "Frank-Heinricht-Appointed-Chairman-Board-Management-SCHOTT". Businesswire. Retrieved 2020-04-20.
- "dr-frank-heinricht-takes-office-at-schott". Printed Electronics Now. Retrieved 2020-04-20.
- "frank-heinricht-appointed-chairman-of-the-board-of-management-of-schott-ag". ChemEurope.com. Retrieved 2020-04-20.
- "Frank-Heinricht-Appointed-Chairman-of-the-Board-of-Management-of-SCHOTT-AG". Chip Estimate. Retrieved 2020-04-20.
- "Executive Profile Frank Heinricht". Bloomberg. Retrieved 2018-10-11.
- "schott-invests-1b-in-pharmaceutical-packaging". Contract Pharma. Retrieved 2020-04-20.
- Schott AG, Annual Report and Yearly Report 2016/2017
- Federal Association of the German Glass Industry, President and Director General
- The Federation of German Industries, Presidential Board
- Würth Group, Advisory Board of the Würth Group
- Sennheiser, Dr. Frank Heinricht to chair the Sennheiser supervisory board from 2015
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to [[commons:Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 466: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).|Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 466: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).]].|
- Frank Heinricht at Schott
This article "Frank Heinricht" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Frank Heinricht. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.