Paula Natascha Schwarz
|Paula Natascha Schwarz|
Business woman, Author
Schwarz started Startupboat as an incubator for solutions to the European migrant crisis based on design thinking methods. She brought together experts from McKinsey, Lufthansa, Facebook and other companies in order to create solutions together with refugees from Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan on sailing boats.
- "So Geht Erfolg!" (PDF). Jolie. February 2018 – via westwing.de.
- "Paula Schwarz – Grid".
- "Collecting data for a better world". deutschland.de. October 19, 2018.
- "Artificial rescue islands for greece". Datanomy Today. 2020-02-17.
- "Junge Überflieger - Shop | Deutscher Apotheker Verlag".
- Newenham, Pamela. "Tech entrepreneur takes smart approach to EU migrant crisis". The Irish Times.
- Thomas, Jan. "Armut könnte ganz einfach bekämpft werden" (PDF). Berlin Valley. pp. 46–53.
- "Paula Schwarz". Forbes.
- "The winners of The Europas Awards 2019 display Europe's continuing diversity and ambition". TechCrunch. 1 July 2019.
|This German business-related biographical article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Paula Schwarz" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Paula Schwarz. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.