- Not to be confused with Fred Fox, Frederick Fox, Frederic Fox, Freddie Fox, or Freddie Foxxx
- This article is about the book. For the character introduced in the animated preschool series Peppa Pig, see List of Peppa Pig characters
This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Freddy Fox (ISBN 0-9754701-0-8 Search this book on .) is a hardcover picture book written and illustrated by Ronald J. Meyer. It tells the story of a young fox and his family, following the daily activities of the fox kit, Freddy. Freddy Fox teaches the reader about red foxes, including that they are born shades of gray, how their den is built, what they eat, and family size. Then through a simple segue, Freddy's red fox mother teaches the young fox about other animals and traits attributed to them. By learning his lessons, Freddy will grow up to be a wise fox. All of the lessons, such as the bear eats a balanced diet or the raccoon washes his hands before eating, can easily be translated into lessons for young children.
The book was first published in 2004. It won the Silver Mom's Choice Award in the "Animal Kingdom" category in 2008.
The author is a wildlife photographer, and he used his wildlife photographs to illustrate the book.
- The Detroit News, March 9, 2005
- The Woodard, Talk, February 24, 2005
- The Oakland Press, February 27, 2005
- Birmingham-Bloomfield Eagle, March 2, 2005
- Daily Tribune, March 7, 2005
- The Montmorency County Tribune, June 22, 2005
- The Record & Clarion, June 29, 2005
- The Alpena News, July 15, 2005 & February 10, 2009
- The Crawford County Avalanche, July 21, 2005
- Alcona County Review, August 31, 2005
- Detroit Free Press, January 26, 2006 & April 13, 2006 & April 16, 2006
- The Mirror Newspapers, January 26, 2006
- The St. Ignace News, August 31, 2006
- The Ann Arbor News, May 2007
- Detroit Chapter of Safari Club International, February 2008
Other articles of the topic Children's literature : Anna Nikolskaya-Ekseli, Witch & Wizard: The Fire, Kira Ein Hund Namens Money, Bicycle Hills, Stan Lee (Judge Dredd), The Resistance (Malley novel), The Wreck of the Zephyr
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
This article "Freddy Fox" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Freddy Fox. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.