|FreeSolo Entertainment Logo|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Location||New York City, NY |
San Francisco, CA
|Official website||Official website|
Freesolo Entertainment is a multi-platform music company based in the United States, specializing in the development of recording artists, songwriters and producers.
Freesolo Entertainment comprises
- Freesolo Music, a joint-venture with Interscope Records, a division of Universal Music Group
- Freesolo Publishing, a joint-venture with Sony/ATV Music Publishing
- Freesolo Management, a joint-venture with Vector Management, a member of the Live Nation family of management companies.
References[edit | edit source]
- Andrew, Hampp (9 December 2014). "Former A&M/Octone Execs Launch Hybrid Company Freesolo; Gavin DeGraw, Hunter Hunted Among First Signings". Billboard. Retrieved 8 January 2015.
- "Freesolo Entertainment Launches Platform With RCA/Sony, Sony/ATV And Vector Mgmt". All Access Music Group. 9 December 2014. Retrieved 8 January 2015.
- "Newly formed Freesolo Entertainment Announces Strategic Joint Ventures With RCA Records/Sony Music Entertainment, Sony/ATV Publishing and Vector Management/Live Nation" (PDF) (Press release). 6 December 2014. Retrieved 8 January 2015.
[edit | edit source]
This article "FreeSolo Entertainment" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:FreeSolo Entertainment. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.