Gay Fuel was an energy drink launched c. 2004 by Florida-based Specialty Spirits, using the slogan "GET FIRED UP." Some refer to it as a "graphite smoothie". Gay Fuel was similar to Red Bull, except the liquid was dyed bright pink and elderberry flavored. Its makers claimed Gay Fuel contained a blend of sexual stimulant herbs and immune system boosters. The can was silver with several rainbow stripes.
In 2004, Specialty Spirits was found in default of a contract to sponsor Gay Days at Walt Disney World.
The product was discontinued sometime after 2005.
- "Apply for a Trademark. Search a Trademark". trademarkia.com. Retrieved 28 January 2018.
- "Top 5 Most Bizarre Products ever". Archived from the original on April 20, 2015. Retrieved January 15, 2009.CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link)
- Klein, Sarah (May 18, 2005). "Gay Bull and Monster Pimps". Detroit Metro Times. Retrieved January 28, 2018.
- "13 sorters läsk som du garanterat aldrig skulle vilja dricka" [13 kinds of soda that you guaranteed would never like to drink] (in davvisámegiella). Expressen. Retrieved 28 January 2018.
Hitta din målgrupp och ge järnet! Nåja… Den här drycken lanserades i Florida i USA mot en gaypublik. Den är ungefär som red bull, men drycken är rosa. [Find your target audience and give (them) a hard on! Well ... This drink was launched in Florida in the US targeted towards a gay audience. It's like Red Bull, but the drink is pink.]
- "Gay Fuel stiffed Gay Days, judge rules (14655)". The Advocate. December 22, 2004. Retrieved January 28, 2018.
|This drink-related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
|This article about lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender topics is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Gay Fuel" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.