|🏫 Education||College for Creative Studies|
|👔 Employer||GoldCorp Inc|
George Khalife (born 1986) is an American celebrity jeweler and jewelry designer. He is Junior Vice President of Gold Corp Inc. Khalife has designed, manufactured and distributed his own line of fine jewelry, and he has worked with internationally recognized celebrities and socialites. He is widely known as George The Jeweler.
George Khalife was born in Detroit, Michigan, in a family which has been in the jewelry business for generations. After completing high school at Cranbrook Kingswood School, Khalife pursued his passion for design at the Detroit’s College for Creative Studies (CCS). Looking forward to his interest in jewelry, he began working at the family business alongside his sister and father.
He has been working with a wide variety of celebrities from Chicago, New York and especially Los Angeles. His clientele includes famous faces like: Christina Milian, Ashley Graham, Karrueche Tran, Aaron Carter, Ashanti, Bebe Rexha, Giuliana Rancic, Symon, Jeannie Mai, Jamie Chung, Teyana Taylor, Corinne Olympios, Elizabeth Elias, and more.  Some of today’s hottest celebrities such as Khloe Kardashian and Gigi Hadid have been spotted wearing his personalized name plate necklaces. Known for working with his clients on a personal level, Khalife is often referred as a personal jeweler.
In 2016 he met Christina Milian and eventually started to design custom pieces for her. Soon they teamed up and created their own brand 'House of Fine Gold'. In 2017 Christina Milian presented their first collection of 14 karat gold nameplate style necklaces entitled ReMIXd.
Known for his reputation as a personal jeweler of celebrities, various popular magazines like Hollywood Life, Life & Style Magazine, HelloGiggles, often consult him when it comes to reviewing and estimating the value of engagement rings of famous celebrities.
- "Jeweler Creates Partnerships, New Jewelry Lines with Celebrity Friends". Retrieved 8 February 2018.
- "George the Jeweler – Detroit Fashion News". www.detroitfashionnews.com. 2 January 2018.
- "GEORGE THE JEWELER". GEORGE THE JEWELER.
- Fasanella, Allie (10 January 2018). "Ashley Graham Braves the Cold in Sultry Coatdress & Stuart Weitzman Sandals". Footwear News. Retrieved 8 February 2018.
- "Celebrate Your BAE Like Khloe Kardashian - CelebMagnet". CelebMagnet. 31 January 2018.
- "Gigi Hadid Swaps Out Leather Leggings for Next Season's Must-Have Trouser". Vogue. Retrieved 8 February 2018.
- "Talented Jeweler to Hollywood's Stars". homebusinessmag.com.
- "Christina Milian's new jewelry line will get you in a golden state of mind". HelloGiggles.
- "Christina Milian Launches House of Fine Gold". STEVE. Retrieved 8 February 2018.
- Stagnitta, Ali (2 January 2018). "Paris Hilton's $2 Million Engagement Ring Revealed — See Gorgeous Pic". Hollywood Life.
- "Meghan Markle's Engagement Ring Is Worth an Estimated $60,000 — Lower Than What Fans Might've Expected (EXCLUSIVE)". Life & Style. 28 November 2017.
- "Khloé Kardashian wore a mysterious ring set in her pregnancy announcement, and Twitter has some feelings". HelloGiggles.
This article "George Khalife" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:George Khalife. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.