|Date of birth||13 July 2001|
|Place of birth||Australia|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 1 February 2019|
Search Georgia Iannella on Amazon.
Georgia Iannella (born 13 July 2001) is an Australian professional women's footballer who last played as a defender for Adelaide United. She has represented Australia on the Australia women's national under-17 soccer team. In October 2017, she was named Rising Star by Football South Australia.
On 27 November 2016, Iannella made her Adelaide United debut as a substitute for Grace Abbey in a 2–0 loss against Sydney FC.
- As of 1 February 2019
- "Adelaide United profile".
- "Messenger Community News' top 20 SA athletes to watch in 2017". Adelaide Now. 13 January 2017. Retrieved 16 November 2020.
- "METROSTARS GUN NAMED SA SOCCER'S BEST". Adelaide Now. Retrieved 16 November 2020.
- "2017 Celebration of Football: The Award Winners". Football SA. 22 August 2018. Retrieved 16 November 2020.
- "Sydney FC Women v Adelaide United Women". W-League (Australia). Retrieved 27 November 2016.
- Georgia Iannella at SoccerwayLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 23: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
|This biographical article related to women's association football in Australia is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to a soccer defender from Australia is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Georgia Iannella" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Georgia Iannella. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.