Gerard McKeown (born 1980) is a writer from Ballymena, Northern Ireland. A graduate of Cumbria Institute of the Arts, he is best known for his performance poetry, which draws as much from disciplines such as stand up comedy and bardic story telling as it does poetry.
He is the holder of the 2007 Belfast Performance Poetry Cup.
In 2010 he was selected by the Irish Pages for their Up and Coming writers showcase.
- "Poet Profile – Gerard McKeown". Write Out Loud. 21 May 2009.[permanent dead link]
- "Gerald Dawe – Bookfinders Cafe, Fri 21st November, 8pm". Fastfude. 21 November 2008.
- "Who's Who in Poetry". The Poetry Kit.
- Wisener, Anthony (11 April 2007). "Gerard McKeown wins Belfast Performance Poetry Cup". Indymedia Ireland.
- "Irish Pages Up and Coming Showcase".
Other articles of the topic Literature : Ingvill Solberg, Nissim Mannathukkaren, Rabindranath Tagore, Efe Rosario, Literature, Aleksandar B. Nedeljković, Ritu Lalit
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Gerard McKeown|
|This article about an Irish writer or poet is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Gerard McKeown" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Gerard McKeown. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.