ghSMART & Company, Inc.
|100% Employee-Owned S Corporation|
|Headquarters 🏙️||Chicago, IL|
Area served 🗺️
|Services||Leadership Advisory Services|
Number of employees
Products and services
The firm’s database of thousands of business executives, called SmartAssessments, has received coverage in The Wall Street Journal, and has been used by Professor Steven Kaplan of University of Chicago in scholarly papers and presentations. The firm’s fact-based consulting methods have been noted as being more thorough and widely accepted in boardroom-level leadership decisions than those of firms in the same field.
Topgrading is a business process for employee hiring and re-organizations.
- Kaowthumrong, Patricia. "Get smart about hiring mistakes". Archived from the original on 25 May 2012. Retrieved 20 April 2012.
- Weinmann, Karlee (December 13, 2011). "Hiring With Your Gut Is The Worst Thing You Can Possibly Do". Business Insider.[permanent dead link]
- Driscoll, Craig (January 19, 2011). "10 tips for entrepreneurs looking to build great teams". Fortune.
- Broderick, Maureen (October 24, 2010). The Art of Managing Professional Services. Prentice Hall. Search this book on
- Thornton, Emily (October 31, 2008). "Tips for Making Better Hires". Bloomberg Businessweek.
- Anders, George (November 19, 2007). "Tough CEOs Often Most Successful, A Study Finds". The Wall Street Journal.
- "Company Overview of ghSMART & Company, Inc". Bloomberg Businessweek.
- (2006.) "ghSMART, 2006: Pioneering in Professional Services." Harvard Business School Case Study. Professor Noam Wasserman and Ashraf Haque. ghSMART & Co. Accessed: July 18, 2008.
- (2008.) "ghSMART, 2008: Pioneering in Professional Services." Harvard Business School Case Study. Professor Noam Wasserman and Ashraf Haque. ghSMART(-er) & Co. Accessed July 18, 2008.
- Kaplan, Steven N. (October 26, 2011). "Persistence Is Best Predictor of CEO Success: Steven N. Kaplan". Bloomberg BusinessWeek.
- Persistence is Best Predictor of CEO Success: Steven N. Kaplan, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Oct. 26, 2011
- The Rare Find: Spotting Exceptional Talent Before Everyone Else, George Anders, ISBN 1591844258 http://www.amazon.com/The-Rare-Find-Spotting-Exceptional/dp/1591844258
- Smart, B.D. & Smart, G.H. (1997). Topgrading the Organization. Directors & Boards, Spring, 22-28
|This United States corporation or company article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "GhSMART & Company" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.