|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
GitPrime is a software engineering analytics company based in Durango, Colorado, founded by Ben Thompson and Travis Kimmel in 2015. Its platform provides reports on developer work patterns and analysis on software team productivity.
GitPrime creates software to automatically track team progress and highlight development work patterns. By analyzing codebase metadata and other input sources, they provide engineering-specific metrics which in turn helps identifying areas for improvement within software teams. It uses data from version control, ticketing systems, and the existing toolchain, to provide a fact-based view of team productivity and efficiency.
In 2015 GitPrime raised a total of $920k in seed funding. This was followed by additional venture funding of $ $1.1 million in 2016. In 2018, they raised a $10.5 million Series A funding round led by OpenView Venture Partners with participation from Data Collective. The company also received Advanced Industries Accelerator Grant worth $250,000 from the Colorado Economic Development Commission in 2016.
- "4 Cloud Startups to Watch From Y Combinator". Inc.com. 2016-03-24. Retrieved 2018-05-11.
- "Tech startup GitPrime drives productivity with easy metrics". www.cobizmag.com. Retrieved 2018-05-11.
- "GitPrime Finds $10.5M - silicontap.com". www.techrockies.com. Retrieved 2018-05-11.
- "Startup software company GitPrime aims to be major employer". Durango Herald. Retrieved 2018-05-11.
- "GitPrime: Productivity Analytics for Software Teams | New Startups". www.new-startups.com. Retrieved 2018-05-11.
- "5 characteristics of AI technologies worth investing in". VentureBeat. 2017-11-01. Retrieved 2018-05-11.
- "Advanced Industries Accelerator sends $2.9 million in grants to stir technology innovation in rural Colorado". The Denver Post. 2017-06-14. Retrieved 2018-05-11.
- "GitPrime: Supercharging Engineering Teams – Expand Upon". Expand Upon. 2018-04-25. Retrieved 2018-05-11.
- "GitPrime | Crunchbase". Crunchbase. Retrieved 2018-05-12.
- "GitPrime raises $10.5 mln - PE Hub". PE Hub. 2018-04-25. Retrieved 2018-05-12.
- "GitPrime: Productivity Analytics for Software Teams | New Startups". www.new-startups.com. Retrieved 2018-05-12.
|This technology article about a corporation or company is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "GitPrime" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:GitPrime. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.