Golden Griddle Family Restaurants
This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (October 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|File:Golden Griddle logo.png|
Areas served 🗺️
|Canada, United States|
|Products 📟||Food and drink|
Number of employees
|Parent||Sand Gecko Inc.|
Golden Griddle Family Restaurants is a chain and franchise of family restaurants based in Canada with some restaurants in the United States. The chain was founded in 1964. It serves breakfast selections all day as well as lunch and dinner. The required investment to open and run a Golden Griddle restaurant ranges somewhere between $100,000 to $450,000.
The future of the chain was unclear in 2015 when the CEO of the franchisor, Behzad Pilehvar, did not return phone calls to the press.
- List of Canadian restaurant chains
- Bond, R.E. (2001). Bond's Franchise Guide 2007. Bond's Franchise Guide Series. Source Book Publications. p. 248. ISBN 978-1-887137-27-0. Retrieved December 28, 2017. Search this book on
- "Toronto.com – Golden Griddle Family Restaurants". Toronto.com.
- The Franchise Mall- Golden Griddle
- Seto, Chris (May 6, 2015). "New restaurant to replace Guelph's Golden Griddle". Guelph Mercury. Retrieved 6 November 2017.
|This article about a Canadian corporation or company is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Golden Griddle Family Restaurants" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Golden Griddle Family Restaurants. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.