All You Need Music
All You Need Music is a Canadian musical instrument retailer located in Brockville, Ontario, Canada. The first All You Need Music store was opened in April 2008, in the Thousand Islands area of Ontario and eventually relocated into a bigger space in Brockville, Ontario. The official grand opening was held on October 14, 2011. All You Need Music has since moved to a new location at 555 California ave #3a in Brockville, Ontario K6V 5Y6.
All You Need Music also sells to customers across Canada through an online music store at allyouneedmusic.com. All You Need Music does not sell outside of Canada at this time and is an authorized dealer for the following brands: Fender, Epiphone, Grestch, Vox, Squier, Selmer, Shure, JBL, Lexicon, AKG, Washburn, Ludwig, LP Percussion, Cordoba, Warwick, Zildjian, and Sabian among others.
All You Need Music has been involved in fundraising and community events in the area since its opening. In 2010 All You Need Music met with George Benson at the Ottawa Jazz Festival where he signed an Ibanez GB15 guitar. This George Benson Signature Ibanez was later auctioned off by All You Need Music with all proceeds benefiting the Canada Music Academy scholarship fund.
In December 2013, All You Need Music worked with the Brockville Concert Association to bring the Toronto Symphony Orchestra to the area for a holiday concert. In conjunction with this event, a free masterclass taught by the TSO principle percussionist, John Rudolph, was offered at All You Need Music on December 17, 2013.
- "About All You Need Music". All You Need Music. Retrieved 16 July 2014.
- "New music school and music store now open Brockville". Inside Brockville. St.Lawrence News. Retrieved 16 July 2014.
- "All You Need Music and the Canada Music Academy Celebrate Grand Opening October 14th and 15th" (PDF). Canada Music Academy. EMC St.Lawrence. Retrieved 16 July 2014.
- "All You Need Music Expands in Brockville". St.Lawrence News.
- "All You Need Music Website".
- "All You Need Music Celebrates". Snap 1000 Islands. Snap 1000 Islands. Retrieved 16 July 2014.[dead link]
- "10x Grammy Winner George Benson Supports Canadian Music School Scholarship Fund". George Benson. Retrieved 16 July 2014.
- Ronald, Zajack. "TSO Brass at Brockville Arts Centre". Recorder.ca. Recorder and Times. Retrieved 16 July 2014.
|This article about a Canadian corporation or company is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "All You Need Music" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.