|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Tennessee, United States
Area served 🗺️
|Products 🎛️ 🧴||GroupSync|
Number of employees
Groups360 is a Tennessee based company founded in the year 2014 by David Kloeppel and Kemp Gallineau. Groups360 is an online marketplace for planners to source and book meetings and events for companies and clients.
Groups360 is a marketplace that enables planners and hotels to transact group meetings more effectively. This company was launched several years ago by two former Gaylord Entertainment executives David Kloeppel and Kemp Gallineau.Groups360 has developed a software application named GroupSync(™)which works as an online search engine tool for planners. The company helps large groups to find and book hotel rooms and event space for group meetings of all types .GroupSync’s price predictor tool delivers transparency in hotel rates, and reduces the time required for booking hotels for meetings. The company’s application allows meeting planners to access hotel data from 170,000 branded and independent properties in 225 countries.
- Net, Hospitality. "Groups360™ Expands Leadership Team, Adding Five Vice Presidents". Hospitality Net. Retrieved 2019-10-18.
- "Four hotel companies invest in meeting site search: Travel Weekly". www.travelweekly.com. Retrieved 2019-10-18.
- Net, Hospitality. "Groups360™ Releases GroupSync™ Proposal Comparison Tool". Hospitality Net. Retrieved 2019-10-18.
- "Groups360 announces an investment from major hospitality companies". Hotelmanagement. 2019-08-19. Retrieved 2019-10-18.
- "Hotel Companies' Investment in Meetings Sourcing Platform Raises Antitrust Concerns: Business Travel News". www.businesstravelnews.com. Retrieved 2019-10-18.
- "Hotel Giants Invest $50 Million in Groups360 Meetings-Booking Platform: Meetings & Conventions". www.meetings-conventions.com. Retrieved 2019-10-18.
This article "Groups360" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Groups360. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.