|Birth name||Gurmeet Singh Dhillon|
|Born||8 August 1999|
Hanumangarh, Rajasthan, India
White Hill Music
|Website||Gurmeet Dhillon on Facebook|
Gurmeet Dhillon born as Gurmeet Singh Dhillon is a punjabi singer, actress and playback singer. he is best known for her songs "Att Chukni", "Guntown" and "Mutiyaar Kal Di".
Gurmeet Dhillon was born on 8 August 1999 in Hanumangarh. he completed her school education at Guru Dashmesh Public School Hanumangarh and he completed her study from Nm Pg College in Commerce and had degree in music vocal too Jalandhar.
|2018||Mutiyaar Kal Di||Gurmeet Dhillon|
|Att Chukni||Gurmeet Dhillon|
- "Mutiyaar Kal Di (New Punjabi Song) by Gurmeet Dhillon | Official Video and Lyrics". Saavn.com - Gossip, Movies, Songs, Photos, Videos. 2018-07-23. Retrieved 2018-07-23.
- "Guntown (New Punjabi Song) by Gurmeet Dhillon | Official Video and Lyrics". Hungama.com - Gossip, Movies, Songs, Photos, Videos. 2018-07-23. Retrieved 2018-07-23.
|This article about an Indian singer is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
- Gurmeet Dhillon on Facebook
- Gurmeet Dhillon on Instagram
- Gurmeet Dhillon on Gaana.com
- Gurmeet Dhillon on iTunes
Real info added
This article "Gurmeet Dhillon" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Gurmeet Dhillon. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.