Ha Li Fa Pte Ltd
|Founded 📆||1987Singapore in|
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
Ha Li Fa Pte Ltd (Chinese: 合利发; pinyin: Hé lì fā）is a manufacturer of surimi-based fish balls and fish cakes founded in 1987 and incorporated in 1993 in Singapore. The brands include BoBo, Ballgus , and Sakura. The range of products includes chilled and frozen fish and poultry products, sausages, hams, and yong tau foo.
In 1987, Ha Li Fa Pte Ltd was founded by a team of siblings, Ang Yang Hua and his sister Jill Ang, whose parents worked as fishmongers in a wet market stall in Singapore.
In 1993, the siblings officially registered the company as a manufacturer of fish balls and fish cakes.
In 2000, Ha Li Fa received the ISO 22000 and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) certifications. The company has formed a HACCP team with members from various departments to monitor critical process points. The company also obtained Singapore Halal Certification issued by the Islamic Religious Council of Singapore.
In 2013, Ha Li Fa distributed their products to middle and high-end supermarkets as well as e-commerce platforms in China.
The company manufactures 500,000 fish balls per day by using automation and technology. They invested in machines that reduce raw material processing time. One of the machines is a multi-head weigher that weighs materials. Then they digitalized paper-based customer orders and inventory system by implementing an electronic ordering system. The company integrated production, inventory and sales system to improve operational efficiency.
The company products consist of surimi-based products such as fish balls, fishcakes, classic Hot Pot ingredients, and chicken products such as meatballs and sausages. BoBo Pop is a vending machine that sells their products. 
- "Going Global with Standards". Retrieved 8 April 2019.
- "Ha Li Fa Pte Ltd - Bobo | Finger Food Manufacturer | Wholesale Supplier". AllaboutFnB. Retrieved 8 April 2019.
- "BALLGUS Trademark of HA LI FA PTE LTD - Registration Number 4838840 - Serial Number 79155623 :: Justia Trademarks". trademarks.justia.com. Retrieved 2019-05-13.
- "Our Brands". Ha Li Fa Pte Ltd - Best Fishball, Noodles, Fish Cakes, Chicken Sausages & Frozen Seafood in Singapore. Retrieved 2019-05-13.
- "Enabling Enterprise Spring News" (PDF).
- "Boom time for Singapore food firms in China market". The Straits Times. 11 September 2017. Retrieved 8 April 2019.
- "Singapore Pavilion at Gulfood 2015". Retrieved 8 April 2019.
- "IE Singapore partners the Singapore food industry to capture market share in the fastgrowing Middle East F&B sector" (PDF). Retrieved 9 April 2019.
- "Ha Li Fa Pte Ltd Profile" (PDF). Retrieved 8 April 2019.
- "采用电脑自动化系统 食品公司优化业务提高竞争优势_新加坡财经_投资理财_手机版". m.65singapore.com. Retrieved 2019-05-03.
- "Rolling Ahead with Productivity | Enterprise Singapore". spring.enterprisesg.gov.sg. Retrieved 2019-05-03.
- "Halal Certificate". www.halal.gov.my. Retrieved 8 April 2019.
- "Singapore Food Manufacturers' Association". www.sfma.org.sg. Retrieved 8 April 2019.
- "Changi's quirky vending machines for the hungry, forgetful, and good-hearted". nowboarding.changiairport.com. Retrieved 11 April 2019.
This article "Ha Li Fa Pte Ltd" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ha Li Fa Pte Ltd. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.