|Born||2 January 1999|
Video game developer, computer programmer
|📆 Years active||2012–present|
He released his first independent app in 2014 and his first game in 2015 which name was Capital. Alejalil has worked on at least four titles since he joined the software and video game industry in 2015.
|2015||Capital (Video game)||IOS|
|2016||Secret files + (App)||IOS|
|2017||Blackdiamond (Social network)||IOS|
|2020||MADELA (Video game)||Microsoft Windows|
- First place (Iran national robotics competition)
- Second place in Nadko (University of Science and Technology Robotics National Competition)
- The indie title “MADELA” looks interesting; created by a single person
- Iranian Indie game developer and computer programmer
- "MADELA - A Master Class From Indie Game Developer", Tech Gaming Studio, 22 March 2020
- Secret files + on Manoto tv
- "نتایج مسابقات رباتیک بدست آمده توسط اعضا پژوهش سرا" [National competition winners], Gorgan Research Center (in فارسی), 12 April 2011
This article "Habib Alejalil" is from Simple English Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Habib Alejalil.