Hamid Reza Namazi
Hamid Reza Namazi is a doctor, researcher of philosophy and ethics and assistant professor of Ethics at the Faculty of Theology at the University of Tehran. He teaches, publishes essays and lectures at conferences on philosophy, ethics and Western philosophy.
He is a member of the Technical Committee of Palliative Medicine, Ministry of health, treatment and medical education of Iran, a member of the writers council for the textbook of cancer at the Ministry of Health and a representative of domestic specialty scientific association at the Academy of Persian Language and Literature. Namazi also cooperated with the school magazine. He is the first graduate of philosophy of religion field at the University of Tehran. He wrote articles on medical ethics for Health Weekly. He had the following additional responsibilities:
- Leading meetings of the Rumi association
- Editor of a scientific specialized journal of Iranian Association of Gastroenterology
- Cooperation with group of professional ethicists at University of Tehran
- Professor of industrial management organization
- Professor of group of professional ethics at Tehran University of Medical Sciences
After departing the university in August 2006, three unidentified assailants attacked him. Riding on motorbikes, they chased Namazi and damaged his head, face, and left eye were badly damaged. His left cornea was badly scratched and doctors replaced it with an artificial cornea. “The attackers were young people aged 15-19 who had no fault. My complaint is aimed at a culture that dares for eye tearing and punching,” Namazi said about the accident.[This quote needs a citation]
- Tweet the Doors of Paradise, the interpretation of “Nei Nameh” of Rumi
- The Philosophy of Living, Research Institute of culture and thought
- The Psychology of Art and the Evolution of Brain (under print)
- Talking book: lessons from philosophy of Existentialism, 2006
- Harrison's internal medicine, (translation of Amir Hossein Sajjadieh, Soheila Rouhani and Hamid Reza Namazi)
- Dr. Namazi: I got a complaint from an unidentified assailant
- Hamid Reza Namazi, Professor of philosophy, University of Tehran was beat by anonymous people.
- The proof of integrity in the moral systems is difficult
This article "Hamid Reza Namazi" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Hamid Reza Namazi. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.