|File:Hamza Sufyan.jpg |
|Born||26th November 1994|
|🏫 Education||B.Tech (Mechanical)|
|🎓 Alma mater||Aligarh Muslim University|
|📆 Years active||2018-present|
Hamza Sufyan is an Indian political activist based in Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh. Hamza Sufyan is one of the prominent leader of many campaigns in the Aligarh Muslim University. He is also engaged in the ongoing protest in India against CAA/NRC .He is a former Vice President of Aligarh Muslim University Students' Union (AMUSU).
In November 2018, Hamza Sufyan got 5577 votes and elected as a Vice President of the Aligarh Muslim University Students' Union. Hamza has campaigned and lead many protests against divisive politics.In 2019, He started campaigning against CAA-NRC Act and address so many protest throughout the nation.
He also led the mass students' agitation to remove sedition charge which imposed against him and 14 other university students in the Incident of 12th February 2019. He was rusticated by the Aligarh Muslim University. Beside this Aligarh district administration send him to prision while he was protesting against illegal activities inside the university campus and has spent two months there.
- Result, AMUSU; 2019; Ist, 22:04. "Citizenship Amendment Act: Aligarh administration thwarts attempt of AMU students to take out mega march against the CAB | Agra News - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2020-08-17. Unknown parameter
- Nov 5, TNN /; 2018; Ist, 14:01. "AMUSU, WCSU elections results declared | Agra News - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2020-08-17.
- Fatima, Nikhat (2018-11-04). "AMU Election Result". TwoCircles.net. Retrieved 2020-08-17.
- "A.M.U Students Union Election 2018:In Camera of Engr Maqbool Akram". Retrieved 2020-08-17.
- "14 AMU Students Booked for Sedition After Fracas With Republic TV Crew". https://www.outlookindia.com/. Retrieved 2020-08-17. External link in
- "Day after fracas with TV crew, 12 AMU students booked for sedition on ABVP member's complaint". The Statesman. 2019-02-13. Retrieved 2020-08-17.
- Aug 1, Anuja Jaiswal | TNN | Updated; 2019; Ist, 10:16. "AMU rusticates ex-vice president of students' union wing for creating ruckus | Agra News - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2020-07-21.
- AligarhAugust 1, Press Trust of India; August 1, 2019UPDATED; Ist, 2019 23:56. "4 AMU students arrested after ruckus". India Today. Retrieved 2020-07-21.
|This biographical article about an Indian activist is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Hamza Sufyan" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Hamza Sufyan. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.