|Born||June 7, 1979|
|🎓 Alma mater||Mumbai University|
Harrish has a Master’s degree in Marketing from Mumbai University and is certified in Neuro Linguistic Programming and Transpersonal Regression Therapies.
Harrish is the founder of Cogniizant Transformation established in 2006  and co-Founder of The Next Dimension. He has conducted more than 1,500 seminars, touching lives of over 200,000 people.
Harrish is also a master trainer and facilitator of breakthrough activities like, Fire walking, Rod Bending, Broken Glass Walk and Tile breaking along with experiential and adventure activities.
- "TRANSFORMATION COACH - Dubai News Post". Dubai News Post. 2018-05-26. Retrieved 2018-09-26.
- "How to be assertive at work". Mumbai Mirror. 16 May 2018. Retrieved 2018-09-26.
- "MOTIVATIONAL AND INSPIRATIONAL SPEAKER". www.conspiracytalk.info. Retrieved 2018-09-26.
- How to Stay Motivated and Accomplish Your Goals HeySigmund.com
- "'Stay on Track' for Entrepreneurial Journey". industry.siliconindiamagazine.com. Retrieved 2018-09-26.
- "Cogniizant Transformation Young Entrepreneur Scholarship Program - University of Central Florida Scholarships". ucf.academicworks.com. Retrieved 2018-09-26.
- "How To Stop Being Lazy And Increase Your Productivity". TechStory. 2017-07-24. Retrieved 2018-09-26.
- Sairaman, Harrish. "Harrish Sairaman". Entrepreneur. Retrieved 2018-09-26.
- Sairaman, Harrish. "Play corporate curveballs". Tribune India. Retrieved 2018-10-01.
|This India-related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Harrish Sairaman" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Harrish Sairaman. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.