Haryana Democratic Front
|Chairperson||Nirmal Singh (Haryana)|
|Founder||Nirmal Singh (Haryana)|
|Founded||10 November, 2019.|
|Split from||Indian National Congress|
|Headquarters||Ambala, Haryana, India-133004|
|ECI Status||UnRecognized State Party|
Haryana Democratic Front (Hindi: हरियाणा डेमोक्रेटिक फ्रंट/ abbreviated HDF) is a political party in Haryana, India. HDF is an Indian political party with Northern Haryana as its starting grounds. The mentor and patron of Haryana Democratic Front  is veteran mass leader Nirmal Singh (Haryana), former Cabinet Minister, Haryana. The motive of the political front is to mobilize and unite people through awareness and work towards ensuring social, political, economic justice and equality for all in every walk of life.
Citing neglect and step-treatment towards dedicated workers and local issues by senior party leadership, former Minister, Member All India Congress Committee and State Vice President Indian National Congress, Nirmal Singh Mohra, resigned from his post and the primary membership of the party on 3rd October 2019 and contested election as an independent from Ambala City, Haryana, following various developments after his daughter was denied ticket in 2019 Haryana Vidhan Sabha elections.
Chitra Sarwara, daughter of Nirmal Singh Mohra, who was then National General Secreatary & Social Media Incharge of All India Mahila Congress, also resigned and contested simultaneously from adjacent constituency of Ambala Cantt, Haryana.
The father daughter duo fought the Haryana State Assembly elections  in October 2019 from Ambala City & Ambala Cantt respectively as Independent candidates. Both came second in their respective constituencies and garnered more than One Lakh votes between them within a time period of 13 days from nomination to election.
Along with them many former Congress leaders and team members left party and supported them in election. After the elections, the mandate received encouraged Nirmal Singh Mohra to form a formal body that would address all the long due issues of area  and be a strong voice of the people. The front has since sought to collaborate and collate people from all walks of life and politics  to emerge as a consolidated representation of area .
Nirmal Singh floated a front that vowed to work towards local leadership and local issues in state.
Haryana Democratic Front works to ensure social, political and economic justice and equality for people from all walks of life. It is committed to raising its voice in support farmers agitating against the farm laws. HDF aims to be an encouraging and empowering platform for women and youth in politics.
- Nirmal Singh (Haryana)
- Chitra Sarwara
- "Haryana Democratic Front's first foundation day a show of opposition strength in Ambala". Hindustan Times. 11 November 2020.
- "Former Haryana minister launches political front". Hindustan Times. 5 March 2020.
- India, Press Trust of (5 March 2020). "Former Haryana minister, daughter launch political front" – via Business Standard.
- "हरियाणा: नई पार्टी बनाएंगे पूर्व मंत्री निर्मल सिंह, शैलजा पर लगाया धोखा देने का आरोप". News18 Hindi.
- "Haryana polls: With ex-minister Nirmal Singh, daughter Chitra Sarwara in fray, contest gets tougher for Congress in Ambala-Politics News , Firstpost". Firstpost. 17 October 2019.
- "Haryana Democratic Front Archives".
- Service, Tribune News. "Money used to woo voters: HDF". Tribuneindia News Service.
- Verma, Chetan (21 December 2020). "हरियाणा डेमोक्रेटिक फ्रंट ने जारी किया चुनावी घोषणा पत्र | Hari Bhoomi". www.haribhoomi.com.
- "बढ़ती महंगाई पर भड़की एचडीएफ ने निकाला रोष मार्च". Dainik Jagran.
This article "Haryana Democratic Front" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Haryana Democratic Front. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.