|Written by||Eduardo Machado|
Search Havana Quartet on Amazon.
Havana Quartet was a proposed American television drama series originally developed at Starz starring Antonio Banderas. The series is based on four detective novels by Cuban author Leonardo Padura, Havana Blue, Havana Gold, Havana Red and Havana Black.
According to reports at Deadline.com, the show died in the development stage. It is not known, if the project will be picked up by another channel or streaming service.
- Antonio Banderas as Mario Conde
- Andreeva, Nellie. "'Havana Quartet': Tom Fontana Joins Antonio Banderas Starz Series As EP". Deadline. Retrieved 11 January 2017.
- Andreeva, Nellie (31 July 2015). "Antonio Banderas To Star In 'Havana Quartet' Drama Series In Works At Starz".
- Andreeva, Nellie (9 January 2016). "Starz's Chris Albrecht On 'The Chair', 'Making A Murderer', 'American Gods', Diversity & Filming In Cuba – TCA".
- Andreeva, Nellie (13 September 2017). "Starz Greenlights Drama Series 'Vida' In Push To Attract Latino Viewers". Deadline.com. Retrieved 3 January 2018.
|This article about a television show originating in the United States is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Havana Quartet" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Havana Quartet. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.