|Born||April 2, 1986 (age 34–35)|
Wilmington, Delaware, United States
|🎓 Alma mater||Barbizon Chique|
Competition and career
Woodin has participated in advertising campaigns for Neq2 and J. Mendel. She has appeared in fashion shows promoting clothes designed by Oscar de la Renta, Christian Dior, Wunderkind, Emporio Armani, and Giorgio Armani.
She posed for the cover of D, an Italian magazine, in May 2005.
Other articles of the topics Biography AND Fashion : Ger Ger, Carola Remer, Nina Cuso, Mathias le Fèvre, Valeria Altobelli
Other articles of the topic Biography : Hunter Marshall III, J.E. "Pat" Patterson, Harrison Garey Bagwell Sr., Tommy Davis (Louisiana politician), José L. Rivera, Jack Breaux, Aleksandar B. Nedeljković
Other articles of the topic Fashion : Vratim, Baju Sikap, ETXEONDO, Lana Austin, Saiid Kobeisy, Frickls LLC, Model (person)
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- List of people from Wilmington, Delaware
- Database (undated). "Melody Woodin Profile". Fashion Model Directory. Retrieved June 13, 2008.
- Staff (undated). "Female Barbizon Models". Barbizon Modeling & Talent Agency. Retrieved June 26, 2015.
- Databse (undated). "Barbizon Alumni". Barbizon International. Retrieved June 26, 2015.
- Melody Woodin. German Vogue.
- Melody Woodin at Barbizon Modeling & Talent Agency
- Melody Woodin at FMD
- Melody Woodin at Deutsche Vogue.de Model Area/Models
- Melody Woodin photos at Style.com
|This Delaware related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
|This biography article about a United States model is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Melody Woodin" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Melody Woodin. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.