This article's tone or style may not reflect the encyclopedic tone used on Wikipedia. (September 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article does not cite any sources. (September 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Martha Speaks character|
Helen as 1P-Halley.
|First appearance||Martha Speaks (episode)|
|Created by||Susan Meddaugh|
|Full name||Helen Lorraine|
|Relatives||Mariella Lorraine (mother)|
Daniel Lorraine (father)
Helen Lorraine is a major character in the children's sitcom Martha Speaks. Helen is Martha's and Skits' owner, who has short red hair, and is usually the voice of reason of the group. She is 10 years old and fair-skinned. Helen is closest to Martha and thinks of Martha as her best friend. Out of the six main kids, Helen is highly sensible; despite this, she can be a bit overbearing and even show her mean side (as in "Martha Runs Away", where she scolded Martha for things she did not do). She always hangs around this group of friends, but T.D. is said to be her best human friend - some signs indicate they may have crushes on each other. She is also the shyest of all her friends, and in the episode Helen's all thumbs, she developed an addiction to video games.
Family[edit | edit source]
- Grandma Lucille: Helen's grandmother. She is allergic to flowers.
- Jake: Helen's 2-year-old baby brother. Martha calls him "Jakey".
- Martha: Helen's dog. Martha speaks by eating alphabet soup because the soup goes into her brain instead of her stomach.
- Skits: Helen's other dog. He eats alphabet soup but does not speak. After he eats alphabet soup and doesn't talk, he just eats real dog food. He was first introduced in Martha and Skits.
- Carolina: Helen's 11 year old cousin.
- Grandpa Bernie: Helen's grandfather (Daniel's father).
Friends[edit | edit source]
- Alice Boxwood: Her sporty friend. She wears glasses.
- T.D.: Helen's best friend.
- Truman: Helen's neighbor, who is eight years old.
See also[edit | edit source]
|This article about a fictional character is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|