Henrik Petersson (Uppsala, 1973) is a Swedish mathematician, maths teacher and author. He is a docent at Chalmers University of Technology and currently works as a lector at Hvitfeldtska gymnasiet in Gothenburg.
He doctored in mathematics in 2001. Nine years later, in 2010, he earned his credentials for high school maths teaching.
Between 2005 and 2008 he published 12 different scientific papers.
Petersson is most known for his book “Problemlösningens grunder”, which is used in his education at Hvitfeldtska Gymnasiet.
In 2019 his third and fourth book will be published, with the titles Avancera I and Avancera II.
- Problemlösningens grunder (2013)
- Undersökande matematik (2017)
- "Henrik Petersson". Studentlitteratur (in svenska). Retrieved February 7, 2019.
- Höglund, Carl-Magnus (September 27, 2017). "Särskilt begåvade elever behöver extra utmaningar". Pedagog Göteborg (in svenska). Gothenburg Municipality. Retrieved February 7, 2019.
- "Material för matematik, Problemlösningens grunder". matterial (in svenska).
- "Henrik Petersson". Chalmers University of Technology. Retrieved February 7, 2019.
- "AVANCERA I & II". Matterial (in svenska). Retrieved February 7, 2019.
This article "Henrik Petersson" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Henrik Petersson. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.