HiHaHo Video Enrichment
|Logo of HiHaHo Video Enrichment|
|Formation||June 1, 2014|
|Founder||Anton de Boer, Hans de Graaf|
|English, Dutch (also available in: Danish, French, German, Norwegian, Swedish, West Frisian)|
|Mark Visser and Anton de Boer|
|Talking Telecom Technologies BV|
|25 (as of October 2017)|
HiHaHo Video Enrichment (also: HiHaHo) is a Dutch for-profit company and web-based video enrichment tool based in Assen, The Netherlands used for elearning and marketing purposes. Its initial release was in 2014 by Anton de Boer and Hans de Graaf. HiHaHo is a sister company to Icademy, a company that produces elearnings.
The tool is used to create interactive videos with several different kinds of interactions. HiHaHo themselves use their tool in combination with a concept they have dubbed Triple Blend Learning, which is based on the blended learning program. This model is based on the 70/20/10 model and the forgetting curve.
De Boer and De Graaf were already co-founders of a different company, traditional and online elearning company Icademy, also based in The Netherlands, but were "inspired" during a lecture by Elliott Masie. The two decided to focus on video learning as a medium for online and traditional education.
- "HiHaHo - Interactive Videos That Are SCORM Packged For LMS Lessons". 50Wheel Video Marketing Software and Strategy. Retrieved 2017-10-02.
- "- Gilde BT". www.gildebt.nl (in Nederlands). Retrieved 2017-10-02.
- "HiHaHo's Story and History". HiHaHo. Retrieved 2017-10-02.
- "OVD Opleidingen Retail | Triple Blend Learning". www.ovd.nl (in Nederlands). Retrieved 2017-10-02.
- "Video Integration HiHaHo". HiHaHo. Retrieved 2017-10-02.
- "Adopters - Experience API". Experience API. Retrieved 2017-10-02.
- xapiapps. "Integrating HiHaHo with xapiapps". www.xapiapps.com. Retrieved 2017-10-02.
- "Solutions | Interactive video | Home". Universiteit Twente. Retrieved 2017-10-02.
This article "HiHaHo Video Enrichment" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.