Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Edited by||Sarah Patrick|
Appalachian State University (United States)
|Find out here|
Search History Matters on Amazon.
History Matters: An Undergraduate Journal of Historical Research is an undergraduate academic journal covering topics in history, published by the department of history at Appalachian State University. It was established in 2003 by Eric Burnnette, an ASU undergraduate student of history. The journal accepts submissions from all undergraduates nationwide and internationally, with special attention to papers that utilize primary sources. The editorial board consists of undergraduate and faculty advisors at ASU.
List of editors
- Editor-in-Chief: Sarah Patrick
- Associate Editor: Victoria Haynes
- Tufts Historical Review
- Undergraduate research journal
- "Undergraduate Journals". Council on Undergraduate Research. Retrieved 2018-01-05.
- Boone. "Students Create Online History Journal". Appalachian State University News. Appalachian State University. Retrieved 4 January 2018.
- "Undergraduate Journals". UNC Chapel Hill Department of History. University of North Carolina Chapel Hill. Retrieved 5 January 2018.
This article "History Matters" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.