|Directed by||David A. R. White|
|Produced by||Michael Scott|
David A. R. White
|Written by||Jill Gatsby|
Sean Paul Murphy
David A. R. White
|Starring||David A. R. White|
|Music by||W. Gregory Turner|
|Edited by||Sean Paul Murphy|
Pure Flix Entertainment
Underdog Productions LA
|Distributed by||Pure Flix Entertainment|
Search Holyman Undercover on Amazon.
Holyman Undercover is a 2010 Christian comedy film directed by David A. R. White and starring David A. R. White, Fred Willard, Jennifer Lyons, John Schneider, Staci Keanan, Clint Howard, and Gregg Binkley. It was featured at the Greater Boston Christian Film Festival.
Roy Weichbrodt (David A. R. White) leaves his farm life and heads to Hollywood to be a missionary, but instead finds fame and fortune playing Satan on a television show. He also meets the girl he wants to marry. As he woos her, scheming networks, an overruling producer, and an angry co-star turn his dream into a nightmare.
- David A. R. White as Roy / Brian
- Fred Willard as Richard
- Jennifer Lyons as Tiffany Towers
- Andrea Logan White as Annie
- Edie McClurg as Martha
- John Schneider as Himself/Satan
- Clint Howard as Roy Sr.
- Staci Keanan as Carmen
- Gregg Binkley as Gregg
- "Cinema 8 unveils 'Holyman Undercover'". Paragould Daily Press. April 11, 2010. Archived from the original on April 19, 2012. Retrieved April 10, 2010. Unknown parameter
- Strauss, Gary (February 2, 2009). "Dude of 'Hazzard' John Schneider revs up career". USA Today. Retrieved November 18, 2009.
- Daniel, Seth (September 24, 2009). "Christian Film Fest begins tomorrow in Revere". Revere Journal. Retrieved November 18, 2009.
- Official website
- Holyman Undercover on IMDb Search this movie on
- Holyman Undercover at Rotten Tomatoes
|This film article about a 2010s comedy is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Holyman Undercover" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Holyman Undercover. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.