5.1.8 / March 18, 2018
- / -
|Written in||C, GTK+|
|License||GNU General Public License|
Search HomeBank on Amazon.
HomeBank is a personal accounting software package that runs on OpenBSD, Linux, FreeBSD, Microsoft Windows, Mac OS (via macports or homebrew) and AmigaOS. Released under the GNU General Public License, HomeBank is free software. HomeBank can be found in the software repositories of Linux distributions such as Debian, Fedora, Mandriva, openSUSE, Gentoo Linux, Arch Linux and Ubuntu.
Other articles of the topic Free software : Fresco (windowing system), JQuarks, VirtualMetric, Packetsquare, 2600hz, Apache Mobile Filter, GNU-Darwin
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- List of personal finance software
- "Latest News". HomeBank. March 18, 2018. Retrieved April 10, 2018.
- "The best free personal finance software 2018". TechRadar. Retrieved 2018-09-15.
- "Keep tabs on your finances with HomeBank". Linux.com | The source for Linux information. Retrieved 2018-09-15.
- Peers, Nick. "HomeBank 5.2 - Office & Business - Downloads". Macworld UK. Retrieved 2018-09-15.
- "HomeBank 5.2". Neowin. Retrieved 2018-09-15.
- Popov, Dmitri (30 September 2008). "Keep tabs on your finances with HomeBank". Linux.com. Retrieved 22 March 2011.
|This free and open-source software article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "HomeBank" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:HomeBank. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.