House of Hiranandani
|Founder 👔||Surendra Hiranandani|
|Headquarters 🏙️||Olympia, Central Avenue Hiranandani Business Park, Powai,|
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
- Hiranandani Estate (Thane)
- Anchorage (Chennai), Bayview (Chennai)
- Tiana (Chennai)
- Edina (Chennai)
- Hiranandani Gardens 
- Crisil House
- HIranandani Group
- Surendra Hiranandani
- "Marketing in the times of Covid-19: House of Hiranandani". Business Insider. Retrieved 2020-07-09.
- "House of Hiranandani forays into overseas markets". The Hindu. 2016-10-18. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 2021-04-14.
- "Property developers stay silent on project delays this year". cnbctv18.com. Retrieved 2020-07-09.
- "Real estate remains preferred asset class for investors: Housing.com & NAREDCO survey". Construction Week Online India. Retrieved 2020-07-09.
- "Today, The Heroes Of Real Estate Are Moneylenders, Not Engineers, Says Surendra Hiranandani". Forbes India. Retrieved 2021-04-14.
- "Niranjan Hiranandani announces son Darshan as successor to his real estate empire". www.businesstoday.in. Retrieved 2021-04-14.
- "Projects by House of Hiranandani in Chennai - Roofandfloor from The Hindu Group". Roofandfloor. Retrieved 2020-07-09.
- Dhawan, Sunil. "Real Estate: Decision to buy a home hinges on one's priorities: Surendra Hiranandani, House of Hiranandani". The Economic Times. Retrieved 2021-02-20.
- Raje, Aparna Piramal (2010-07-05). "Signs of the times". mint. Retrieved 2021-04-14.
- "House of Hiranandani eyes distressed realty projects". VCCircle. 2015-10-05. Retrieved 2021-02-20.
- Pratap, Rashmi. "Hiranandani to acquire distressed assets, ties up land parcels". @businessline. Retrieved 2021-02-20.
|This article about an Indian company is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "House Of Hiranandani Projects" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:House Of Hiranandani Projects. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.